GUIDELINES FOR NOMINATIONS TO THE NEW ENGLAND 65 PLUS RUNNING CLUB
HALL OF FAME
1. The Nominee must be at least 70 years of age and have been a member of the club for at least 2 years
2. The nominee should have been a frequent medalist (placed in first 3 positions) in his or her age group since turning 55 years of age
3. A list of the nominee’s outstanding accomplishments in Long Distance Running (LDR), Race Walking (RW) or Track and Field (T&F) should accompany the nomination.
4. Also list national, New England and state records the nominee has held.
5. A list of personal best performance times for various distances or events is also desirable, broken down for several age divisions if that seems appropriate
6. List what the nominee considers his or her greatest achievements in the course of his or her running career.
7. Describe any contributions the nominee has made to the NE65+RC while acting in any capacity, whether official or not. Describe other contributions the nominee has made to the running community at large: serving as officers in other clubs, participating as race organizers, directors or as helpers in any capacity at race or track-and-field events, coaching, record keeping – in general, any contribution you deem worthy of note.
8. Optional: If nominees think it will benefit their nominations, they are welcome to write a brief history of
their running career.